WE ARE HIRING
Work with us and enjoy the fascinating world of entertainment
Coral Riff Management, since 12 years in the world of concerts and events, is looking for booking agents to include in the team and work with us for the artists in the roster, that includes big names such as Gipsy Kings, Stanley Jordan, Jeff Berlin, Oz Noy, Frank Gambale, Jeff Lorber and more. For those who have never worked as agents, you have to know that this is one of the most exciting and satisfying works in the entertainment industry. It opens many doors and can be very pleasable. Everything depends on you: mainly on your personal characteristics, skills, on your accuracy and on your dedication.If you are already an agent, you already know what I’m talking about and you can already understand by yourself which great opportunity we’re giving to you by opening our doors to you by giving you the possibility to work with us. We’ll offer you all the instruments to do a good job.The figures we are mainly looking for are freelance professionals with at least three years of experience in this sector, based principally, but not just, in France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands and UK. We also evaluate figures with no experience but they must respond to all or most, the most fundamental, of the characteristics listed below.We are also interested in hiring operators coming from other sectors or unemployed or part/time workers, with passion for and culture about music, that feel to be endowed with the necessary skills to carry out this work and work with us and our artists.
REQUESTED SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS RESUMED
- DON’T BE A MUSICIAN OR BE INVOLVED IN ANY PROFESSIONAL (or which aims to be) MUSICAL PROJECT. We are looking for someone to relieve us of work, not someone to give us more.
- Be in possession of a VAT number;
- Passion for and culture about music;
- Possibly, previous experience in the entertainment sector;
- Intellectual ease, honesty, loyalty, good presence, good language, determination, constancy;
- Contractual skills, attention to detail, good problem solving skills;
- Fluent knowledge and use of the main work softwares and possibly Google products (Chrome, Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Documents etc.);
- Fluent knowledge and use of the main social networks;
- A minimum of 3/4 hours a day to guarantee this collaboration;
- Available to work only behind (generous) commissions, with the possibility of future guaranteed monthly repayment
WHAT IS THE BOOKING AGENT’S WORK
The booking agent’s job consists of contacting venues and festivals directors in order to provide contracts for our artists and, possibly, find sponsors for one or more of our events and tours. We make available to our agents all the instruments that have to be used to work with us, including our contacts’ database, a Skype and a Google account with all his products. The figure can work with us from anywhere he can connect to the Internet and he/she can decide independently the amount of weekly hours that he can dedicate to this work. Clearly, the incomes depend on his/her dedication. It’s important to dedicate at least 3 hours every day from monday to friday, with few exceptions, the collaboration is gonna be unsuitable for both. Is still not provided a monthly fixed fee but good commissions and personal satisfactions are guaranteed.
SEND YOUR CV TO
WATCH OUR ARTISTS’ VIDEOS: